Guy Kawasaki, master VC with tips in all sorts of business ventures. Most of these are common sense tips, but it’s still nice to see it on paper, especially when a lot of people just don’t understand how to run a board meeting. These are a few basic steps to ensure a good meeting.
- Start in the morning
- Get the easy crap out of the way
- Don’t bull shitake your board
- Let the CEO run the show
- Observe the 10/20/30 rule
- Don’t surprise your board
- Pre-sell as much as you can
- Present solutions, not questions
- Use them
For more details, check out Bona tempora volvantur.